August 09, 2022
We are so excited to announce the launch of our NEW wardrobe staple, The Shelby Midi-Dress from our CW Collective fashion line! It's ethically made in the USA and far from fast-fashion, the fabric is noticeably premium yet easy to wash, moves with your body, and packs effortlessly for travel—you'll have it for years to come! It's shape and color options make it a closet must-have that can be styled in a variety of ways for every season.
FASHION YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
This midi-dress was designed by Christian fashion lover, Heather Frierson, woman founder of Created Woman non-profit! It's sales help fund the leadership development of women in this ministry who want to develop their God-given dreams and be launched into the marketplace or wherever God calls them to be as ambassadors of Christ.
You'll feel good about your purchase knowing it impacts women, but you'll also feel good wearing your purchase for so many reasons!
About The Shelby Midi-Dress:
1. Adjustable Straps: No matter your height, you can adjust the straps to customize your fit.
2. Midi Length: You can wear this sandals or heels and it will look fantastic.
3. The Fabric: It's made with 68% Viscone, 27% Nylon, and 5% Spandex so you'll get the right about of stretch and give maximum comfort.
4. Not Delicate: Since life is fragile, your clothes shouldn't be. This basic midi-dress is designed to hold up under pressure. (Ahem—no hand washing here).
5. Years of Wear: This isn't just a season buy! You're going to get years of wear out of this staple dress.
6. Versatile: Wear it alone, style it with a jacket, or layer a sweater over the top. There are so many ways you can style this midi-dress.
NAMED WITH INTENTION
This Shelby Midi-Dress was designed with purpose and it's named with intention. Shelby is a REAL HUMAN, and was the first women to model the sample dress in its earliest production—her story makes the dress come alive! Read our interview with Shelby and learn more of her story and how our leadership development ministry for women impacted her life.
Q&A WITH SHELBY!
One of the first times Heather and I met, she told me about her dreams for Created Woman, some of that being about wanting to show women they can dress well no matter their phase of life. How clothing really came down to a form of connection and communication, a way for women to bond. Clothing has always been a way of expression for both of us. So for her to come to me with a dress she spent years dreaming of, designing, working on, and then believing my namesake encompassed enough to do it justice—it was really just such a beautiful moment.